One Small Step Can Change Everything
One Small Step Can Change Everything
When people think about transformation, they often imagine a dramatic moment that changes everything overnight. While those moments do happen, lasting change is usually built through small, consistent decisions.
If you've been feeling stuck, don't pressure yourself to have all the answers today.
Instead, ask yourself:
- What is one habit I can improve this week?
- What is one fear I can stop allowing to control me?
- What is one opportunity I've been avoiding?
Every journey begins with one step.
You don't have to run.
You don't have to be perfect.
You just have to begin.
As you move forward, remember that your past does not determine your future.
Your decisions today do.
Keep growing, keep believing, and never underestimate what God can do through your willingness to take one faithful step.
— Cam T | Unstuck With Camille
Comments
Post a Comment